Want a Chance to WIN $1,000 for Your YouTube Video and ideas?
While other big tackle companies spend thousands of dollars to advertise their products, we want our grass roots KastKing fans to share in the promotion process in a fun way. Be included and rewarded!
Here’s how it works:
Order a KastKing® Stealth Baitcasting Reel from www.Amazon.com/KastKing between March 1st, 2017 and March 31st, 2017. Qualified entrants will be fully refunded* and a KastKing® Stealth baitcaster is yours to keep for free. Please READ THE RULES COMPLETELY TO THE END before ordering!!!
Create an awesome video about the Stealth all carbon baitcasting fishing reel and post it on your YouTube fishing channel by midnight ET, March 31st, 2017. See requirements below.**
Email these items to KastKing Videos @ firstname.lastname@example.org by March 31st.
Write “KastKing Tournament Entry” in the subject line.
1. The YouTube Share link for your Stealth video
2. A screen shot of your Amazon.com order showing your order number and the amount
3. Your full name, PayPal address for reimbursement, and phone number
4. Acknowledge that you have read the rues completely
Please Note: You must purchase the KastKing® Stealth during the specified time and only from Amazon.com, submit a video, and meet the requirements as per the rules to be reimbursed.
For qualified entries full reimbursement (excluding additional express or overnight shipping charges) will be issued to your PayPal account within 10 business days of the end of the contest (by April 14th, 2017). Reimbursements are only paid through PayPal.
– Three Chances to WIN $1,000 –
Prize 1: $1,000 USD for most creative video judged by KastKing management staff.
Prize 2: $1,000 USD for most views. You must email a clear screen shot of your YouTube video page showing (1), your video’s Share URL (2) Views, and (3) the time and date stamp. Your email must be received at email@example.com by midnight, March 31st, 2017 (see example).
Prize 3: $1,000 USD by random drawing from among all qualified entries.
Winners will be announced during the KastKing® Live YouTube Show on Saturday April 15th 2017. The Live Show link will be posted at Facebook.com/KastKing®. One prize per person. Prizes will be awarded by April 20th.
** Entrants must (please read all 10) :
1 .* Qualified Entries – The KastKing® YouTube Tournament is open to anglers in the 50 US States with 400 or more subscribers on their YouTube fishing channel. USA Youtubers with less than 400 subscribers are welcome to participate for prize money, but are not eligible for product reimbursement.
2. Explain the unique features of the KastKing® Stealth baitcaster, and how it can improve your catch rate during the video.
3. Have KastKing appear in your video title (KastKing – one word two capital Ks)
4., Must include this message in the description:
“This video featuring the KastKing Stealth Baitcasting Reel is my entry for the KastKing YouTube Tournament, which pays out thousands of dollars in prizes. Please give it a Like and Subscribe to the KastKing YouTube Channel http://tinyurl.com/hnxs2bm
KastKing Stealth baitcasters and other KastKing fishing tackle products are available online at http://www.amazon.com/kastking ”
5. Entrants must agree to allow KastKing® to post your video to the KastKing® YouTube Channel.
6.. You must purchase a KastKing® Stealth baitcaster from Amazon.com/KastKing between March 1st, 2017 and March 31st, 2017. It must be shipped to a US address. Previous purchases do not qualify.
7. You must use legit practices to promote your video. Use of any “black hat” promotion, “zombie fans”, or digital manipulation to get more views will be considered a violation and disqualify you from this contest. Decisions of the judges are final.
8. You may enter as many videos as you wish as long as they are separate and different videos that meet all of the requirements. Although, only one Stealth reel purchase will be reimbursed.
9. Maximum video length is 7 minutesincluding intros. You may use any Social Media platform to promote your video.
10. Entry deadline is Midnight ET, March 31st, 2017. No exceptions. All entries must be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.